Where to Get T-shirt Quilts Made: The #1 Choice Online
Jul 20, 2022
Are you wondering where to get t-shirt quilts made? If so, look no further than Project Repat. We are the #1 choice for those seeking a reliable, trustworthy custom t-shirt quilt maker online. With over 10 years of experience in the industry, you can rest assured you're in good hands when you partner with us.
But, we didn't earn our reputation as the #1 choice for custom t-shirt quilts without 100% transparency. That's why in this quick blog post, you'll also discover a few other options you have for where to get t-shirt quilts made. We'll talk about the three most popular choices right now, and why we're the clear #1 choice. First things first - let's talk about what you should look for in a t-shirt quilt maker...
What You Should Look for in a T-shirt Quilt Maker
There are a few key things you should look for when deciding where to get your custom t-shirt quilt made. Here's what we recommend you consider:
- The experience of the company - How long have they been in business? Are they new to the industry or do they have a solid reputation?
- Where the quilts are made - this one may sound odd, but you really should consider where your t-shirt quilt is being made. You don't want to deal with sending your t-shirts outside of the country to be transformed into a quilt overseas. This adds extra shipping costs and delays to the process. Similarly, you don't want your quilt being made in a maximum security prison...more on that later.
- The quality of the materials used - What kind of fabrics and batting will be used in your quilt? Will it be made to last or is it likely to fall apart after just a few wash cycles? You want a quilt that stands the test of time and is ultra comfortable. Otherwise, what's the point?
- The process - how seamless is the process from start to finish? Does the company offer a flexible process to allow you to bring your dream quilt to life? You'll be limited when partnering with some companies, while others will work with you to help you get exactly what you envisioned.
- The level of customer service - How easy is it to get in touch with someone if you have questions or need assistance with your order? Do they seem truly invested in helping you create a beautiful, one-of-a-kind quilt? The quickest way to tell how good the customer service is at a company is to see how hard it is to get in touch with a human being.
- The price - Of course, you'll want to consider the cost of the quilt. But, be sure to compare apples to apples. Some companies may seem like they have a lower price, but when you factor in the quality of materials used and the level of customer service offered, they may not be the most affordable option after all. Read our article on how much t-shirt quilts cost for more information.
Now that we've talked about what to look for in a t-shirt quilt maker, let's get into the main topic at hand today: where to get t-shirt quilts made.
Where to Get T-shirt Quilts Made: Your Options Revealed
Now that you know a bit more about what you should consider when looking for a place to get your t-shirts made into a quilt, it's time to answer the main question you came here with today. As promised, we're going to give you three choices. You're likely familiar with some of these names - but which of them is truly the best? In our unbiased opinion, Project Repat is the #1 choice. Here's why...
As the first to do it back in 2012, it should come as no surprise that Project Repat is the clear #1 choice for where to get t-shirt quilts made. We have over ten years of experience in the industry and have shipped close to a million custom t-shirt quilts all over the world. We're proud to say that we've maintained a 99% customer satisfaction rating during our time in business. How is this possible? Well, it all comes down to our commitment to quality and customer service. We only use the highest quality materials in our quilts and stand behind every single one of them with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you're not happy with your quilt, simply let us know and we'll make it right.
In addition to offering unbeatable quality, we also pride ourselves on being completely transparent throughout the entire process - from start to finish. You'll always know where your quilt is in the production process and you'll have a dedicated customer service representative available to answer any questions or concerns you may have. We even have an intricate system for tracking shirts - making it easy for you to pay for shipping and send us your shirts.
We also offer the most competitive pricing in the industry without sacrificing quality or customer service. And, we're proud to say that our quilts are made right here in the USA by a team of highly skilled craftspeople. Our worker-owned factory is stationed in western North Carolina. Not only do we pay fair wages - but over time, our employees earn equity in the business. They're able to live out the American Dream - buying houses, sending their kids to college, etc.
All things considered, Project Repat is the no-brainer choice for anyone seeking a quality t-shirt quilt online.
MemoryStitch vs Project Repat
You've no doubt heard of MemoryStitch as one of your options for a custom t-shirt quilt. And at first glance, they appear to be a great choice. Until you dig a bit deeper into where their quilts are made. This company makes their quilts in a Nebraska prison - which is where your quilt would be coming from. These inmate workers earn as little as $.50 an hour - as exploitive as it gets. MemoryStitch has led to wages being driven down across the entire industry.
MemoryStitch is quite a bit newer to the game than we are. And since coming to the market, they've tried to copy a lot of what we do here at Project Repat. So, why not just stick with the original quilt-making company that pays fair wages to its workers? Memory stitch vs Project Repat, we are bias towards supporting good textile work.
Another option for where you can get t-shirt quilts made is CampusQuilts. While these guys don't produce their quilts in a prison (their factory is located in Louisville, Kentucky), they are likely not the right choice for you. That's because most people looking to have a custom t-shirt quilt made are shopping for something to use around the house. But, these guys make more of a museum-style quilt that you'd put on display. They are great quality, but they are super expensive. The affordability we offer here at Project Repat is second to none - and our quality is up there with the best of them, too.
Ready to get Your Custom T-shirt Quilt Made at Project Repat?
Now that you know where to get t-shirt quilts made, there is only one thing left to do. Head over to Project Repat and get the process started! As you can see, we are the clear #1 choice. And you don't just have to take our word for it - see what past customers had to say after taking a chance on us. Here’s how it works…
- Choose your quilt size & customize it (read: how many t-shirts for a quilt)
- Send us your shirts
- Receive your t-shirt quilt
It’s really that easy!
There is a fourth option that we didn't discuss yet - and that is learning how to make a t-shirt quilt DIY. We wrote a complete guide on the subject for those who want to save a few bucks and take on a fun project. However, this is time-consuming and complicated. If you want the best t-shirt quilt possible, just stick with the trusted experts here at Project Repat - you won't be sorry!